Is it the baby?
More than two weeks ago, I'd felt a touch/tickle kind of thing in my lower stomach. I'd been waiting on and off to feel something like that again, but it didn't happen. Last night, it happened again. Twice.
Pretty much like the last time. That touch/tickle feeling just as I was about to sleep. It could be gas though. It felt like there was a bubble racing under my skin very briefly. I've never had gas feel like that before, but it did feel like a bubble. I waited for a long time (okay, maybe 10 minutes) and felt it again. Then I waited for a long time and nothing.
Woke up my husband, and he was a little more interested this time (probably a result of my constant sharing of information on this front since the last time). Maybe he knew how much I was looking forward to feeling my baby move, so whether he had answers or not, he was willing to listen to me wonder about it. Eventually he convinced me to come into his arms and wait like that, and I conked off.
I'm notoriously difficult to fall asleep as long as there is anything happening even when I'm not pregnant, and the husband is quite skilled at getting me to sleep. He calls it practice for when the baby is here ;)
I'm still not in my fifth month yet. However, I'm in my 17th week (16 weeks, 2 days), which is the early side of when most online resources say I can feel quickening.
Could it be the baby? How long till I know for sure?
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment